Sunday, April 22, 2007

BackStitching is BS

Ok, not really. But, I couldn't resist. :) I have a few more leaves to backstitch, some curlie-q's and then I need to figure out what color to use to backstitch the perimeter of the A since I changed the color from the chart. Then, I'm done!

I also realized that I'm not the sharpest needle in the pin cushion as it turns out I actually *do* have the colors needed to backstitch the N as well. I was just reading the chart wrong. So, there goes my excuse to buy the full set of DMC. For now...


And, I'm going to start working on a project for my son, who has been patiently requesting something anything just for him. That should come as a relief, since you all have to be as bored of these letters as I am by now!

6 comments:

Dani - tkdchick said...

As usual that BS brings the piece to life.

Thanks for commenting on my blog, the fabric for The Castle actually has pearlescent threads running through it and IS sparkly! Its wonderful!

Dawn T. said...

BS is a pain, but I agree with Dani, it makes it look wonderful!

I can't wait to see what you chose to stitch for your son:)

Jennifer said...

Oh, I like that description! Definitely brings the piece to life.

tkdchick - Wow! What a pretty fabric!

dawn - I can't wait to see what I choose either. LOL And, the poor little guy has to wait yet again. I realized I have one more time-sensitive project in the works.

Anonymous said...

Looking great Jen!

Jennifer said...

Thanks, Sam!

Atoxicsparkle said...

Beautiful Jen!!