Monday, April 23, 2007

A Top Secret Project

I just started this piece last night. Thanks to an Internet fairy named Wendy for helping me find the pattern. I have to be cryptic because this is for someone who reads the blog. Hi someone! :)

This is my first time working with a 32 ct fabric. Actually, my first time working with anything but 14 ct aida. It took some getting used to! I'm working one over one (thanks tkdchick ;) because I need the piece to stay very small.

I won't be able to post any further progress on this one because it's going to start taking shape very soon. I'll put up the finished pieces as soon as I can!


5 comments:

Dawn T. said...

Great start! Good luck with the one over one. It is worth the effort:)

Atoxicsparkle said...

oOoOoOoOo Who's it for Jen?!

Jennifer said...

Thanks, dawn!

Atox - I'll never tell!!!!!!! :) Or, well I will someday. But not yet. lol

Dani - tkdchick said...

oh my gosh you're brave... over one on 32 ct???? I feel sorry for your poor eyes!

Jennifer said...

Seriously, tkdchick! Thank goodness it's only 2 1/2" tall and I only have to stitch the design twice!