Thursday, April 12, 2007

Twinkle Toes

Just finished this little ballerina last night! This has to be one of my favorites of all the things I've stitched. This was made for my cousin to give to her friend. I think I'm going to have to do another one for my daughter! The only thing I'm not thrilled about is the backstitching on the skirt, which I think would have been nicer in a dark blue. If I do this pattern again, I'll change that.

This is yet another bib to be worn by yet another bear for yet another baby. :) Ah, Spring.

5 comments:

Alicia said...

Very very cute. And I love the new layout!

Dawn T. said...

It is adorable! great job!

Fashion Critic said...

You are so good.

It is all coming back to me now.

Atoxicsparkle said...

This is so cute Jen!!!

Jennifer said...

Thanks, guys!! I really love this one.

FC - I hope you take it up again!