Sunday, April 29, 2007

Blind Update

I've completed the first two parts of the three-part Double Secret Super Classified Oh So Mysterious Project! Woohoo! I'm really happy with what's been completed, it's a great design and I'm making pretty good progress.

No pictures, of course. :D Just an update.

And, I've settled on what I'll be doing next for my son. Little Man needs a new backpack. He's 4 and in preschool, but he's still carrying around the teeny tiny Scooby Doo backpack he's had since he was 2! So, I think we'll get him a plain colored Jansport type backpack, and I'll stitch a few patches and mount them on velcro. That way he can change up the design whenever he wants! He's picked out a fish that he likes, and I'll find a few other patterns for him as well. I'm looking forward to it!!

2 comments:

Alicia said...

You have me so intruiged with this project!

Jennifer said...

Uh oh! I hope it holds up to the expectations. :P