Thursday, May 3, 2007

Another Day, Another Bib

I finished this a month or so ago, and can share now that the birthday boy has had his day. This was for my nephew and his sports themed room. I *had* to get Boynton for this bib because Boynton for Brayden's bib just makes me happy. I ♥ alliteration. :)


I am also happy to report that the Double Secret Super Classified Oh So Mysterious project is officially a *finish*! I've snapped the pics, wrapped it up and will send it out tomorrow. I'm not 100% thrilled about the quality of my stitching, but it's not half bad for a first attempt at one over on 32 ct fabric ifIdosaysomyself.

3 comments:

Dani - tkdchick said...

cute bib!!!

Dawn T. said...

The bib is adorable!! Great job:

A UFO is an UnFinished Object:) I read my post to my hubby and he didn't understand any of it! lol

Jennifer said...

Thanks, tkdchick!

Thanks, Dawn!! And THANKS! I was trying so hard to parse that. Well, at least I was two steps ahead of the hubby, then. :D