Thursday, May 17, 2007

Hook, line and sinker!

Well, I refused to post anymore on this stubborn fish until I was finally finished. So, it's been a few days. :) I actually finished the stitching yesterday afternoon, but haven't mounted him on his velcro yet. I have been deciding whether to wrap him over a piece of plastic canvas first, or not. I think I'm going with not. Now, I just need that illusive backpack...



I've also gotten a small start on the next project. My cousin asked me to stitch a baby bib for a friend of ours who just had her second baby. Baby's name is Sabine Magnolia (isn't that pretty?), so I'm stitching magnolia flowers.

4 comments:

Dawn T. said...

The fish looks great! What a lovely name but I love magnolia flowers:)

Dani - tkdchick said...

Love your fish!

thank you so much for your support through my cancer scare

Jenn said...

I just came across your blog and I wanted to say hi! You've done some really sweet pieces. I love the idea of putting the bib on a teddy bear. What a sweet gift.

Baldwin Park TV Repairs said...

Great reeading this