Friday, May 4, 2007

SBQ May 4, 2007

I've noticed a lot of stitching blogs posting weekly SBQ questions and their answers. (I'm assuming this stands for Stitching Blogger Question, but who knows, I only *just* figured out what an LNS was. :P) So, I've decided to jump in on the action.

This week's question seems to be:

How many WIPs (Works In Progress) do you have? How many UFOs (Unfinished Objects) do you have? When does a WIP become a UFO?

Currently I have two small floral pieces that I started years ago, and then tucked into a book. Since then, I've had a daughter and have decided to finish the pieces for her room. This will be a really quick finish, I just need to get to it.

I also have several quilt squares with my daughter's initials that I'm working on - one down, one almost done and one more to start.

I have a quasi-UFO (which I'm calling The Elephant In The Room) that I'm trying to turn back into a WIP. It's been at least 2 years since I've done a stitch.

I don't think I'd consider a project an official UFO until I admitted to myself that I had no intention of picking it back up. Being that I'm quite the optimist, I may never have an official UFO. lol

No comments: