Saturday, May 12, 2007

I've been tagged!

I've been tagged by Dawn.

Here are the rules:
Each player starts with 7 random facts/habits about themselves. People who are tagged need to write on their own blog about their seven things, as well as these rules. You need to choose 7 people to get tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they have been tagged and to read your blog!

1. I've never broken a bone or sprained a joint.

2. I've lived in Oregon, Hawaii, Arizona (for a short while), Oregon, Wyoming (for a short while), Oregon, Hawaii and North Carolina.

3. My husband has turned me into a food nazi. High fructose corn syrup is apparently the devil and at least 70% of our food is organic.

4. I own the sweetest and weirdest Boston Terrier on the planet.

5. I met my husband in college because my roommate had a crush on him and brought him home for a study date. Sounds bad. We're all still friends. :)

6. I played the piano for about 7 years growing up, was a performance piano major for one term in college and miss having one more than I miss anything else in the world (besides my family).

7. I have a stack of magazines next to my computer almost a foot high. I haven't read any of them. Why do I subscribe!!?

I'm tagging Lea, atoxicsparkle, Aud, Dana, Pix, and Alicia. (That's only 6. I don't know that many bloggers. :P)

4 comments:

Safiya said...

Well it's nice to learn a little more about you Jen!
I'll have to think of 7 things about me. I don't think I'll be able to think of anything interesting. :s

Dawn T. said...

Thanks for playing along:) You beat me by one state. I have lived in Nebraska, Iowa, Nebraska, Arkansas,and Mississippi.

Happy Mother's Day!

Unknown said...

We lived in Eugene, Oregon, when my husband was getting his B.S. at the University of Oregon. We still live part time in Maui. I love Hawaii.

Your husband is so right about high fructose corn syrup. I wish I could eliminate it from my diet, but I am addicted to Coca Cola -- my only caffeine fix since I do not drink coffee.

Dani - tkdchick said...

thanks for sharing a little bit about yourself!