Sunday, May 13, 2007

STILL Swimming

Well, I didn't meet my goal of finishing Mr. Betamax by Saturday. In fact, it's Sunday and I'm still not finished. I have made a lot of progress, though. Just having the goal helped motivate me to put time in on the project. I guess I just need to recalibrate my reasonable-goal-setting skills.



I've finished the cross stitching and have dipped a toe into the backstitching. I have a ways to go, though. So, I'm setting a new goal of Tuesday for the finish.


Apparently, the most difficult part of the project is finding Little Man's backpack. Whatever happened to Jansport? If I wanted a plastic Thomas, Dora or Spiderman backpack, I'd be SET. But, a plain, smallish backpack...a leetle hard to find.

1 comment:

Dawn T. said...

He looks great! Good luck with finding the backpack:)