Tuesday, June 26, 2007

I'm Actually Rotating :)

I'm almost done with my Fourth of July heart - a short stint of stitching and I'll be finished. I put some time in on the heart while we were driving on a day trip over the weekend. Stitching in the car was a little less fun than I thought it would be. :P Now I just need a slightly less crazy week this week so I can make it to the fabric store to pick up what I need to finish this as well as what I need for Baby A's quilt.








I haven't stitched the heart for a few days, though, because the baby I'm stitching little Nemo for was born a few days ago and I'm very motivated to finish his piece. His mom and I have been friends since we were 5! She's my oldest friend and I'm so excited for her and her new life as a mommy.

3 comments:

Dawn T. said...

I learned very quickly I couldn't stitch in the car! I stabbed myself probably 10 times with the needle and only managed about 4 whole stitches...lol.

Nemo and the heart look fantastic:)

Kate said...

I've onlt stitched in the car once on a long haul trip from the southern coast of Victoria to Sydney. No major dramas, but it all came to an end when I lost my needle... somewheres. I hope it wasn't sat on later! They're both looking great Jennifer, have fun with your little rotation. :)

Hazel said...

I could never stitch in the car. I'd probably get car sick. Nemo is a lovely gift for a newborn. xx