Saturday, June 16, 2007

SBQ June 14, 2007

This week's SBQ was mine, actually. But, I'll try to answer it anyway. :)

How do you store your WIPs and other projects that you have kitted
up?


Up to this point, I haven't really had more than one project going on at a time. And I *just* discovered this whole "kitting up" thing thanks to some of your blogs. So, The Elephant in the Room (my borderline UFO) is really the only project I have sitting around. Thus far, I've just kept it in the manila envelope it was mailed to me in. I think I'll be transferring it into a ziploc bag today...

2 comments:

Dani - tkdchick said...

I used to use ziplocks but they really don't stand up to a beating that a long term project will get.

I've discovered zippered mesh bags (sold at ONS's like Stitching bits and bobs or Traditonal Stitches). They've lasted 5 years so far!

Lelia said...

I try to keep my WIPs in a basket near my desk. Otherwise, everything gets cluttered & messy. As for those little charms and etc, I usually dig around the bottom of the basket & they are there! LOL

Your "M" looks wonderful so far

Enjoy the day