Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Stick a fork in it!


I knew I should have just held out until I finished. :P Oh well, now I'm finished. When I started Baby A's initials, I decided to leave out the knots, because I didn't think they would hold up well in the washing machine. It turns out that was a good idea since I can't quite seem to perfect knots, anyhow. But, now that I've discovered beads, I think they should be ok. So, I need to pick up a few shades of beads and then I'll repost all three initials.

Then, I get to pick out fabric for the quilt! Yay!

3 comments:

Dawn T. said...

It looks great! Don't feel bad about the knots...it took me about 7 years to learn them and I still don't think they turn out good:)

Unknown said...

Lovely! I can't wait to see the quilt. Maybe a yellow and green plaid fabric?

Alicia said...

That looks great! The backstitching makes SUCH a difference! Especially on the flower.