Wednesday, June 27, 2007

The Glass is Half Full!


And by half-full, I mean half-done! Yay! :) I'm really having fun bringing some of the brighter colors into the piece. I have to admit I was getting a leetle tired of a thousand variants of avocado green. I'm beginning to see the extra depth that the minutely different colors bring to the piece, though. So, yay for that.

Forgive the crookedness at top. I didn't lay the fabric in the scanner carefully enough. It's not crooked in real life. :)

6 comments:

Dawn T. said...

It looks great! I love the colors:)

Alicia said...

It looks great! I'm really excited to see this one finished. I have just fallen in love with this one over two style.

Kate said...

That's looking fantastic, such bright colours! I can sympathise with the pain of stitching nothing but shades of green - the manatees I'm stitching are driving me mad in exactly the same way.

JOT said...

It is looking lovely. Very neat stitching.

Hazel said...

Looking great! xx

Jenn said...

You've made great progress on this. Your right that is a lot of green. The oranges are a nice break from it.