Sunday, June 24, 2007

SBQ June 22, 2007

Today’s SBQ was suggested by Kathryn and is:
When you start a new work do you look for something small, do you look for another huge project or do you consider your UFOs?

I actually only have the one quasi-UFO and I consider working on it all the time. lol So, I'm not sure if that counts for anything. Also, I've never actually finished any huge projects, so I'm not sure if this question really applies to me.

I just took stitching back up after a few year hiatus. And, since I re-started, I've had a backlog of small projects I've been wanting to do for other people. Once I pick up some Q-snaps, I'll get working on my one huge project while continuing my small projects. After that one is done, I probably will look for another big project to start on.

1 comment:

Kate said...

Ahh, Q snaps. You will wonder how you ever stitched without them. :) Good luck with the highlighting as you stitch, it's great to keep track of everything.