Tuesday, June 12, 2007

No More Monkey Business!

Doing the happy dance on this one! Monsieur Monkey is all finished and ready to ship out. Since I had the beads around (for the last piece), I decided to use some beads for his eyes.

The poor hubbin is not particularly interested in cross stitching but I couldn't stop hassling him on this one. Do you think beads for eyes would be creepy? (still contemplating the idea) Does this look creepy? (holding the beads next to the piece) Does *this* look creepy? (basting the beads in) Are you sure this doesn't look creepy? I don't want to anchor this if they look creepy... LOL He was very helpful.

5 comments:

JOT said...

This is so cute! Congratulations on your finish.

Dawn T. said...

He is adorable! Great job:)

Anonymous said...

He doesn't look creepy to me.
:-) Very cute monkey.

Lelia said...

LOL. I think your monkey turned out well ... not creepy looking IMO.

Dani - tkdchick said...

Your Monkey looks great!