Saturday, June 16, 2007

"M" Almost There!





I have a few more stitches to put in on the butterfly, the other half of the M and then the backstitching to go! Despite the many neutral shades with really similar tones, this one has been a snap. Much faster than the last two now that I bothered to read the directions and found out the initial designs call for 1/4 stitches not 3/4 stitches. Oy!

P.S. Why can't I consistently make my pictures clickable? Sometimes they work so people can click through to the actual size and sometimes they don't...




4 comments:

Dawn T. said...

It looks great! You'll be dancing in no time at all:)

Have a great weekend!

Kim said...

Hi -

Great progress on your WIP!

The reason you can not click on the pic, is that you have it as being centered, and Blogger doesnt link out center inserted pictures. HTH.

~Kim~

Dani - tkdchick said...

Your M is looking just lovely!

As for when to use 1/4 and 3/4 stitches...

I use 1/4 when its going to be backstitched.

I use 3/4 when its not going to be backstitched.

Jennifer said...

Oooh, it worked!! Thanks so much, Kim!!

Thanks dawn and tkdchick! Great tips, as always!!