Sunday, July 1, 2007

First Stash Wave and July Goals

My first bit of stash got here today! Yippee! I got a book of Hawaiian Quilt inspired charts that I'm going to use to make some ornaments for Christmas gifts.















I've never set monthly goals before, and the only stitching goals I've ever set have fallen sadly by the wayside. But, I'm going to take a shot and see what happens!


July Goals
1. Complete, finish and mail little Nemo.
2. Work on my sadly neglected BAP
3. Start and complete one Hawaiian Quilt ornament
4. Start, complete and finish a surprise project for a mysteriously unnamed recipient
5. Take a few more babysteps in the direction of an actual rotation

IIIIIIIIII. Can. DO ETTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!

7 comments:

Alicia said...

I can't wait to see how your ornament comes along!

Dawn T. said...

You'll do fine with your goals:) You will be surprised at how much you get done.

Kate said...

Horray for stash! Those quilt patterns look great. Have you found fabric for them yet? Good luck with July's goals.

Jenn said...

Those pieces will make great ornaments!

Dani - tkdchick said...

Lovely chart!

Congrats on setting goals I find they really help keep me focused!!!

stitcherw said...

Lovely stash, and I think your July goals are doable, go for it. :)
Sue

Sue said...

Nice stash. I've looked back at your stitching and it is very nice ;)