Sunday, July 29, 2007

SBQ July 29, 2007

To answer stitcherw's question - My BAP is a pattern from Solaria Galleryfor my Dad. Click here to see the many starts and restarts of this BAP. :P

Today's SBQ was suggested by Dani and is:

Have you ever thought of getting a rider on your household insurance to properly cover your stash (some of us have quite an extensive stash that an average household policy wouldn't fully cover) in the case of some sort of damage to your house that would destroy/ruin charts, fabrics, floss, etc?
I don't have anything approaching the amount of stash I would feel needed insurance protection. But it's a fabulous idea to consider for the future. For now, I'll content myself with envy over those of you who do have such copious stash! :)

2 comments:

Hazel said...

Me too! How I wished I did have that much stash lol! xx

Anonymous said...

Hey, you better get working on that :)